Experience Phuket like never before with our latest overseas itinerary! Instead of fighting over space on the crowded beaches and restaurants of Phuket, enjoy the beautiful views from the luxury of one of our incredible overseas yachts during a 2-3 day trip. We currently have two amazing luxury yachts available for such a trip:
A range of activities await the adventurous aboard our luxurious ketch: from diving and snorkeling around magnificent coral reefs in crystal clear waters to sunbathing on untouched beaches – or just relaxing on the spacious teak decks with a glass of wine, taking in the ocean breeze and tropical vistas.
She is fully equipped for your leisure and enjoyment and can take up to 35 guests on a day trip (including the crew of 4). She is ideally fitted for a wedding party, honeymoon, large group, or any corporate event.
• Maximum of 30 guests
• Two double bed cabins with en-suite bathrooms
• Two twin bed cabins with en-suite bathrooms
• One triple bed cabin with en-suite bathroom
• Service of crew, snorkeling gear, 2 kayaks, DVD, iPod
This luxurious beauty was launched in 1931 in New York and she served in WWII as a patrol boat for the US Coast Guard.
Her current owner, film director Roland Emmerich, fell in love with the boat and in 2007 decided to purchase her. He then commissioned British designer John Teall to complete a dramatic refurbishment to return her back to the Art Deco era. The revised accommodations now have room for up to 10 guests in 5 exquisitely decorated cabins.
• One gorgeus master en-suite cabin
• Two large en-suite double bed cabins
• Two queen sized bed cabins
• A crew of seven (with a separate and autonomus quarter)
• CD and DVD library, iPod dock, stereo system
• Wifi and internet access
• Wakeboard, adult and child waterskis, fishing equipment
• Morning – arrival in Phuket
*Meet and Greet services to be provided
*Special VIP customs and Immigration clearance
*Private transfer from airport to Marina
• Mid Morning (10AM) – sail from Boat Lagoon Marina going east to Private Island
*Canapes on board during sailing
*Exclusive lunch on private island
*Private massage service available
• Afternoon (2PM) – Sail to Chicken Island for a swim
*Snorkeling gear and kayaks provided
*Dinghy provided to go on shore
• Evening – Sail to accomodation on Krabi
• Morning – Breakfast at the hotel
• Morning – Leave 9AM from Krabi to go through Koh Hong Krabi up to James Bond Island
*Special tour and photo opportunities based on the movie and around the James Bond Rock, aka Koh Tapu/Nail Island
*Canapes and snacks provided during sail
*Longtail boats will be used to go from Koh Hong Krabi to James Bond Island as water is too shallow
• Lunch – Leave at 1pm from James Bond Island to the Muslim Floating village where a special lunch will be served.
*Guests can stop to kayak in the Hongs to see mangroves and the caves, or they can stop closer to the Marina to an island where they can rent jetskis from the local beach operators.
• Evening – Sail to Phuket Marina by 5 or 6PM
*Transfer from Marina to private accommodation
*Private dinner at accommodation
• Morning – Breakfast at the hotel
• Morning – Transfer to Aiport for departure flight
* Yacht charter rates include service of crew, snorkeling and kayak gear, dinghy, snack for half day and sunset, water, tea, coffee, soft drinks and fuel.
** Epicurean State will not provide flights or accommodation
*** Itinerary is subjected to changes based on guests’ needs
**** Subjected to Terms and Conditions